How to stay in Russia legally
• Within three working days of your arrival at the place of stay in Russia takes your party is bound to put you on the migration registration. To do this, the receiving party either in person or by mail to inform about your arrival and territorial agency of the Federal Migration Service (FMS). All you have to show the host side of an identity document, and migration card stamped customs control on entering Russia.
• Time your stay in Russia is limited to a period of your visa. Total duration of your stay in the Russian Federation on multiple entry visa when a visa application is installed by an authorized government agency, but no more than 90 days per period of 180 days
• If you entered the country in a visa-free regime, this term may not exceed 90 days. For certain categories of migrants the Russian government may shorten this period or to increase it to 180 days.
• If the employer has concluded a contract with you for longer than 90 days, you can extend the temporary stay in Russia. The period of temporary stay in the Russian Federation, you will prolong the period of validity of the contract, but not more than one year, counted from the date of entry into the Russian Federation, as will make a mark in the migration card.
• To stay in Russia for a long time, you can get a temporary residence permit for up to three years. To do this, submit a special application to the territorial office of FMS until the expiration of your temporary stay. After receiving a temporary residence permit, you must complete registration at the place of temporary residence and undergo an annual re-registration. You are required to annually notify the confirmation of their residence in the Russian territorial FMS at the place of obtaining a temporary residence permit. You may not move to live in another town without first obtaining permission to do so in the territorial authority of the FMS.
- International Exchange of labor for migrant workers
- How to enter Russia legally
- How to legally work in Russia
- How to prolong the stay in Russia and expand their rights (the status of temporary residence)
- Responsibility for violation of the rules for entry, stay and work in Russia
- Useful tips for migrant workers
- Making your employment relationship with the migrant laborers in Russia
- Recruitment of labor migrants in Russia
- Typical symptoms that should alert for a job abroad
- A list of government agencies designed to assist foreign nationals
- How do I add a link
- Rules of adding information to the site