Making self-employment in Russia
You can come to Russia for business purposes. To do this, you must obtain a temporary residence permit or residence permit and register as a sole proprietor doing business without a legal entity and obtain a work permit, which will be discussed in the next part of this section. If you're going to do in Russia, self-employed, it should be noted that this right does not have the foreign nationals temporarily residing in Russia. If you have a temporary residence permit or residence permit, you can apply themselves to engage in entrepreneurial activity, which should provide the following information about you:
1) surname, name and date of birth;
2) the nationality or country of permanent residence;
3) place of residence;
4) The period of business activity in Russia;
5) type of activity;
6) place of work;
7) information on a work permit (original);
8) information about your upcoming business.
The application form is filled in Russian, is not allowed to use the abbreviated words and names.
The application must make your color photograph 30 x 40 mm. If necessary, submitted the following documents:
1) a copy of the certificate (the certificate), a specialist on the recognition of an instrument of professional education you received in a foreign country, or its equivalent to the Russian Diploma of Vocational Education (if the existence of these documents is required);
2) A copy of your registration as a private entrepreneur. When submitting an application must be filed document proving your identity, which expires no less than six months. Decorated in foreign countries official documents, copies of which are presented to obtain a work permit must be certified by the diplomatic missions or consular offices of Russia in these foreign countries. If the documents are in foreign language, they must be accompanied by a notarized translation into Russian. If copies of the documents presented without showing original, they must also be certified by a notary. When you receive the application for review is verified correct execution of the documents. The results, as well as the signature of the applicant shall be certified by a statement signed by an authorized officer of the territorial body of migration.
- How to legally work in Russia
- Responsibility for violation of the rules for entry, stay and work in Russia
- Your rights in case of arrest or detention
- Recruitment of labor migrants in Russia