Responsibility for violation of the rules for entry, stay and work in Russia
Control of your arrival, departure, residence time, living in Russia or transit movement within it by the FMS and its regional offices in Russian regions.
Ministry of Interior and the Police also exercise such control in conjunction with the migration structures.
If you violate the rules of crossing the Russian border, then you may be assessed a civil penalty of up to 2000 rubles with expulsion from Russia or not.
Administrative expulsion - forced and controlled displacement or controlled by a separate departure of the foreign citizen (stateless person) outside of Russia in accordance with the Code of Administrative Violations.
If you have broken the regime at a checkpoint at the border of Russia, for you may be assessed a civil penalty of up to 1 000 with deportation from the Russian Federation or not.
If you do not follow the established order of entry, departure, registration, migration control, movement or residence, or shy away from leaving Russia after a certain period of stay is punishable by an administrative fine of 2 000 to 5 000 rubles with administrative expulsion outside of Russia or not.
If your business or occupation in the Russian Federation will not meet the purpose of your visit to the country, declared at border crossings, it is punishable by an administrative fine of 2 000 to 5 000 rubles with an administrative expulsion from Russia or not.
The penalty you must pay in the local branch of Sberbank of Russia and present to the territorial office of FMS receipt for his payment, then you should write a ticket, which entitles the next three working days to issue the migration registration or registration at the place of temporary residence .
Remember that a violation of the stay also includes:
• the absence of documents confirming the right to stay (reside) in the Russian Federation;
• loss of such documents in the application for failure to their loss to the relevant authority;
• Violation of rules of transit through Russian territory.
Attention! If it is determined that you are in Russia illegally, you will be subject to accounting, photography and mandatory state fingerprint registration, followed by placing the information obtained in a special data bank.
If you shy away from passing the immigration check, medical examination, identification, and accommodation at the temporary post at immigration control in the center of the temporary accommodation of immigrants or in a place determined by the territorial body of the FMS for a temporary stay, or if you break the rules of living in these places, will shy away from providing information or give false information when determining your status in Russia, this will lead to imposition of an administrative fine of 2 000 to 4000 rubles for administrative expulsion from Russia or not.
If you decide to reduce the length of your residence or temporary residence in Russia, you are obliged to leave the Russian Federation within three calendar days.
If your temporary residence permit or your residence permit revoked, you must leave Russia within 15 days.
With his own recognizance on the dates you deportable territorial authorities on migration and border guards at the court decision. Deportation - Expulsion of the foreign citizen from Russia in case of loss or termination of the legal basis for his further stay (residence) in the country.
Deportation or administrative removal is carried out by your means, and in the absence of such funds or, if you were hired in violation of the law - by Means of who invited you. If inviting party can not be established, the cost of deportation made by redstv federal budget.
FMS of Russia and its regional authorities provide information about your deportation or administrative removal of Foreign Minister, who in turn notify the diplomatic mission or consular office of your state in Russia.
Attention! If you're subject to deportation or administrative expulsion, pursuant to a court you will be kept in specially designated areas of internal affairs either in special reception centers prior to deportation.
Control of your employment by the territorial authorities on migration in partnership with other Oranim executive.
If you breach the conditions of the employment contract or civil contract for works (services), then, at the request of the employer or customer of works (services), your work permit may be revoked territorial body of the FMS issued the permit.
If you make career in Russia without a work permit, it is punishable by an administrative fine of 2 000 to 5 000 rubles with an administrative expulsion from Russia or not.
Responsibility of others
If the citizens, officials, or entities that perform duties related to compliance with the conditions of your stay (stay) in Russia - registration, immigration records, registration of documents for right of abode or residence, movement or change of residence within Russia - violate the laws of Russia They brought to justice.
Violation by an official organization (regardless of ownership), the host you in Russia, providing your service or performing duties related to compliance with the conditions of your stay in Russia, the established order of your registration paperwork for the right to stay, stay, movement and change of residence in Russia and out beyond it punishable by an administrative fine of:
• for officials - from 40 000 to 50 000;
• to legal entities - from 400 000 to 500 000.
If a citizen who invited you to Russia and provide you with living quarters, had not taken steps to ensure your timely departure from the country, it is sanctioned by a an administrative fine of $ 2 000 to 4000 rubles.
Failure to fulfill your host side of their duties in connection with the migration registration implies the imposition upon it of an administrative fine of:
• for citizens - from 2000 to 4000 rubles,
• for officials - from 40 000 to 50 000,
• to legal entities (organizations, companies) - from 400 000 to 500 000.
If you are in Russia illegally, that is in breach of the order outlined in the previous section, the person who will provide you with a dwelling or vehicle, or will other services, will pay an administrative fine of:
• individuals - from 2000 to 4000 rubles,
• officials - from 25 000 to 30 000,
• legal entities (organizations, companies) - from 250 000 to 300 000. If an employer or customer service will hire you to work without you permission to work, this will lead to the imposition upon him an administrative fine in the amount of:
• for citizens - from 2 000 to 5 000,
• for officials - from 25 000 to 50 000,
• to legal entities - from 250 000 to 800 000 rubles or administrative suspension of activity for up to 90 days.
If the employer or the customer service has hired you to work and not notified the territorial authority of the FMS or the tax authority, it will cause the imposition on him of the administrative penalty in the amount of:
• for citizens - from 2 000 to 5 000,
• for officials - from 35 000 to 50 000,
• to legal entities - from 400 000 to 800 000 rubles or administrative suspension of activity for up to 90 days.
If the employer breaches or official regulations to attract foreign workers to work in commerce (including, in shopping malls), it will be imposed an administrative fine of:
• for officials - from 45 000 to 50 000,
• for employers without a legal entity - from 350 000 to 800 000 times the minimum wage or administrative suspension of activity for up to 90 days
• to legal entities - from 450 000 to 800 000 rubles or administrative suspension of activity for up to 90 days. Opportunity to work on commercial sites to persons who employ foreign workers in breach of the rules, including workers without a work permit, punishable by an administrative fine of:
• for officials - from 45 000 to 50 000,
• for employers without a legal entity - from 35 000 to 80 000 rubles or administrative suspension of activity for up to 90 days
• to legal entities - from 450 000 to 800 000 rubles or administrative suspension of activity for up to 90 days. If your employer or customer service made the above violations against not only you but also other foreign workers, the penalties in these dimensions it will have to pay for each foreign worker.
- How to enter Russia legally
- How to stay in Russia legally
- How to legally work in Russia
- Making self-employment in Russia
- Your rights in case of arrest or detention
- The legal consequences for violating the conditions and procedures to attract and use foreign labor
- A list of government agencies designed to assist foreign nationals