Typical symptoms that should alert for a job abroad
1. A sample ad text: "Working abroad for girls as waitresses, dancers, etc. Training is required. Travel, insurance, accommodation shall be paid by the employer. High pay. "As the contact listed only a mobile phone.
2. Inconsistency promised wages (too high) and the work to be performed in the host country (eg, unskilled labor, etc.). The proposal does not prescribe in the contract, real wages, but only part of it, so the rest will be obtained "in the envelope."
3. Offer to go abroad to work on a visitor or tourist visa or false documents.
4. You promise to pay for everything, and offer the opportunity to pay off later in the host country.
5. Intermediary firm can guarantee the legality of its activities, the activities of foreign firms partner and call the people responsible for the procedure of employment.
6. Russia does not offer a contract with the employer, but only by the intermediary. The contract is proposed to conclude with the employer is already in place in the host country.
7. You offer to pay for the firm in cash without a receipt or other document confirming the payment.
8. Before signing you do not give your hands a contract in order for you to consult a lawyer.
If, nevertheless, a person was a victim of human trafficking, remember:
1. Legislation of all countries in the world cares about the safety of everyone living or visiting the country, regardless of its legal status. Even in the case of illegal entry affected will be assisted. This directory contains the addresses of Russian embassies and consulates abroad
2. Agencies and organizations that can help in the field: the police, local hospitals, fire departments, churches, shelters for women and children, an agency of legal aid groups and to provide services to immigrants, the International Organization for Migration (IOM), NGOs, involved in providing assistance to victims of trafficking. Some of them are listed on our site.
- How to be interviewed
- How to stay in Russia legally
- Useful tips for migrant workers
- Human trafficking - slavery ХХI century
- Searching for citizens abroad
- A list of government agencies designed to assist foreign nationals
- With P & S on missions abroad to Russian Federation